Calling All Adventure Seekers – Zipline Utah
Invite your friends and fellow thrill seekers for an afternoon of excitement. Open all year round and located at Deer Creek State Park, Zipline Utah is easily accessible.
Two adventure guides accompany you throughout the course, to ensure you get the most out of the experience. Adrenaline junkies can choose the Screaming Falcon which stretches across the 3,900 foot lake or opt for the longest continual zipline course in the world with a full 2 mile loop! And no matter what course you choose, you will not be disappointed. (Four of five tours start off from an 80 foot tower!) Rest assured, this is a very hands-on course.
All tours include free photos, taken by the guides and there are many package options to choose from.
This winter bundle up and soar at Zipline Utah. While your friends wait in line at the lifts, ride the worlds longest continual zip line (a full 2-mile loop) without ever touching the ground. Your adventure guides ensure you’re well taken care of during your tour, but here are a few tips before you arrive at your new favorite Utah Adventure.
- Thermal, windbreakers and even facemasks are recommended (for the 50 to 65 miles per hour speed you’ll be taking on!)
- Don’t forget Chapstick, sunglasses and sunscreen for protection
- Check the weather! Your guides want to keep you safe. Operations are weather dependent
- Arrive 20-30 minutes early to get geared up and properly trained
- Be prepared to climb some stairs (500 to be precise)
- Zipline Utah is closed on Sundays and on major holidays, plan accordingly
Overcoming challenges, experiencing the excitement of adventure and the beauty of Utah is a great way to bring families, friends and coworkers together.
Build your adventure today at ziplineutah.com